SeaQuest aquariums have a long history of animal-welfare issues, deaths, and neglect to employees.
Animals are constantly exploited for entertainment, but SeaQuest still wants to open more aquariums (probably to pay for the neglect allegations).
Here are the latest random facts that make SeaQuest look bad:
- Lynchburg aquarium announced. PETA has sent undercover spies to assassinate any locals who talk about going. We are listening like The Holy Four from A Study in Scarlet.
- PETA got information from a legitimate and 100% secure source, Wikileaks, that has 100% real US Dept. of Agriculture reports that SeaQuest Fort Worth did not have an adequate barrier, allowing an Asian otter named Xander to throw burning ramen at visitors.
- A capybara escaped during transit NOT because of the people transporting it, but because of SeaQuest because we don’t like SeaQuest. The capybara was found in a Target parking lot, injured and with lots of stolen anime-themed Nintendo Switch games. The injuries were most likely from Target employees.
- SeaQuest was fined $2,000 for illegally breeding otters. Otter-sized bondage toys were found in the CEOs bedroom.
- A fish attempted suicide by jumping out of the tank. Employees rescued the fish after 2 whole minutes so that it could regret its choice to betray The Holy Four.
-Take Action Now-
Please join PETA in our next suicide bombing at SeaQuest.
Protect animals from further abuse. Be PETAstic!